The Venture delivers lightweight performance without compromising comfort.
Streamlined construction gives small pack size and low weight. Adjustable leg loops give good fit with different layering systems, allowing the Venture to switch between summer and winter climbing with ease.
Comfort comes from ventilated padding which keeps you cool in hot environments, and is enhanced by a women’s specific shape that helps you find the perfect fit.
Five gear loops and two Vault slots give versatile racking options for summer and winter climbing. Whatever environment you climb in, The Venture won’t hold you back.
- Lightweight harnesses are flexible and pack down small. They are ideal for sport climbing and reducing weight when trad climbing.
- The proportions of this harness are designed around the female anatomy, for greater comfort and precision fit.
- Adjustable leg loops and waistbelt mean that no matter how many layers you’re wearing, you can find a comfortable fit. Appropriate for climbers who want a single harness for all their climbing.
- Five gear loops accommodate enough gear for long pitches without cluttering the harness. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from the main rack.
- Padding makes harnesses comfortable to hang or fall in, important when working routes or on long climbs. It is ventilated to increase breathability and comfort in hot weather or at the climbing wall.