OCUN Spirit 9.5mm
Designed for rock climbing in the summer and ice climbing in the winter.
1. Core Thermal Treatment – Individual strands of the core are heat treated to give the rope its dynamic and mechanical properties.
2. Heat Sheath Treatment – Final heat treatment of the braid ensures compact flexibility and supple handling.
3. Dry and Protect Sheath Coating – Twisted fibers of sheath give permanent protection and create a barrier against moisture and dirt.
4. Super Tension Control – Strict control of fiber tension during the manufacturing process ensures perfectly balanced tension throughout the entire cross-section of the rope and keeps the sheath from slipping.
5. Midpoint Marking – Every Ocún rope has a colored band marking the mid-point to make descending easier.
6. Color Length Marking – Every Ocún rope is color coded on one end to indicate length and increase safety during use.
7. Double End Marking – The ends of all ropes have different color codes to easily distinguish them from one another and ensure uniform use.
8. Unique Number – Each individual rope has its own unique serial number.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.