The Renegade is a comfortable and durable men’s all-round climbing harness. Generous amounts of padding provide support, and feature a mesh fabric for breathability. An internal load spreading plate gives effective lumber support, and keeps the Renegade comfortable on hanging belays and long climbing days.
Fully adjustable waist and leg loops help the Renegade 2 fit over any layering system for use in all seasons. Slidelock buckles give a speedy and secure fit. A floating waistbelt keeps the padding and gear loops centralised, ensuring comfort and keeping gear within easy reach.
Seven gear loops make room for the biggest rack, and are positioned to ensure gear remains easily accessible. Two Vault slots let you carry dedicated ice protection.
For long mountain trad pitches to multi day mountain epics, the Renegade 2 is a secure and comfortable all round harness.
- All-round harnesses are highly supportive, comfortable, and fully featured. They have extensive racking options for summer and winter climbing, and are effective in summer and winter environments.
- Adjustable leg loops and a floating waistbelt mean that no matter how many layers you’re wearing, you can find a comfortable fit. Appropriate for climbers who want a single harness for all their climbing.
- Seven gear loops create room the largest rack of gear. The loops are positioned to keep gear accessible and prevent it bunching up, no matter how much you’re carrying. The rear loop keeps belay kit separate from your main rack.
- Padding makes harnesses comfortable to hang or fall in, important when working routes or on long climbs. It is ventilated to increase breathability and comfort in hot weather or at the climbing wall.
- Slots in the harness allow ice screw holders to be fitted, giving secure racking of valuable ice screws.
- Slide Lock buckles gives the quickest and easiest adjustment, letting you find the perfect fit with minimal effort
- The waistbelt is constructed of high quality, closed cell foam, and carries a firm spreading plate internally. This combination gives effective support during hanging belays and on long days in the mountains.