The World’s Lightest Chalkbag – Balloon, weighs only 17.2g!
Adopting CTF3Â (Cuben Fiber 18g/m2) and UHMWPE cord as major materials.
This chalkbag is just too light to be any burden for climbers.
* Adopt CTF3Â (Cuben Fiber 18g/m2) as major fabric. CTF3(Cuben Fiber 18g/m2) is high-end ultralight material for the outdoor industry. It is waterproof with high strength and tear resistance
* Adopt 1.2mm UHMWPE cord as the drawstring
* Reinforced stitching around the drawstring closure device
* Balloon chalkbag itself weighs only 17.2g and is about one fifth weight of general commercial chalkbags.
* Besides using waist belt, you may also use a random string to tie Balloon on your waist or a carabiner to clip Balloon on your harness.
Accessories in the package:
*Waist beltÂ (around 7.1g)- Built with 2.5mm UHMWPE fiber. A great balance between light and strong.
Out of stock